Indemnification & Disclaimer:
You (and all those who visit Eucharistic Adoration Canada’s website or use information provided by Eucharistic Adoration Canada) agree to indemnify and forever hold harmless Eucharistic Adoration Canada, its presenters, its producers, its authors or support team from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of this website.
We provide only faithful resources and services that are theologically sound. Links to sites not controlled by Eucharistic Adoration Canada are provided for information and convenience only.
We do not have control of and we do not assume responsibility for, nor endorse, nor can we verify that all content and images at links to or for other websites is factual and authentic, and which could be changed at any time.
Eucharistic Adoration Canada may provide links to third-party websites, or mention Internet websites maintained by third parties. When you use this website or any website linked to or mentioned on this website, you do it at your own risk. Eucharistic Adoration Canada does not operate or control these third-party sites, and therefore makes no warranties, implied or expressed, about any materials found on these third-party sites.
Eucharistic Adoration Canada does not warrant that this website, its components, or its functions will be uninterrupted or error-free. Eucharistic Adoration does not warrant that this website or any website linked to this website or mentioned on this website is free of viruses or other harmful components.
There may be links to messages that have obtained the Catholic Church’s Imprimatur. We do not take responsibility for information or messages, the use of them or the actions of those who read them or the information at any of the links on our website.
If you notice links to other websites are not working properly or an issue with content there, please let us know. We thank and give credit to everyone who prepared and provided excellent adoration materials. We are open to suggestions for improvement.
Limitation of Liability:
In no case shall the affiliates of Eucharistic Adoration Canada, or any third party that has helped create, produce, deliver, or operate this website, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use Eucharistic Adoration Canada’s website or its components, for any reason whatsoever, including negligence. By the use of this website you specifically acknowledge and agree that Eucharistic Adoration Canada is not liable for any conduct whatsoever by any user. By the use of this website you acknowledge and agree to all of the terms of this Agreement.
In providing links, videos or any other information, this does not mean that we endorse all information, images or any ads at other websites and the sources for content.
In accessing any part of this website, you agree:
- Not to use this website in such a way that disrupts, interferes with or restricts the use of this website by other users.
- Not to upload, display or transmit any materials through this website which are false, offensive, defamatory, libelous, pornographic, abusive, threatening, unlawful or which infringe the rights of any other person
Our Intellectual Property Rights:
- Our intellectual property rights are owned by Eucharistic Adoration Canada.
Shipping & Handling Policy:
Thank you for your Orders. These support the establishment of Eucharistic Adoration.
- We make very little annual profit on the sale of merchandise.
- No taxes are applicable since we are a registered Canadian charity with sales under $30,000 per year, no retail sales taxes are applicable.
- We work hard to do things well and in a timely manner. Most items will be shipped within two weeks. Please allow 1-6 weeks for shipping and delivery for veils. Some ready to order veils may be shipped within 1 day – 2 weeks. Some veils are handmade to order. The careful and finished veil-making process and sewing in of snap clips takes times. Thank you for your patience.
- Due to COVID-19 and other events related to commercial and postal services that are out of our control, their may be further delays.
- No return/exchange policy for veils: Due to proper veil hygiene, we are unable to accept returns or exchanges. We incur fees for orders. There are generally no refunds unless your order cannot be processed.
- In keeping with the nature of social media discussions, we ask that you keep your comments brief.
- Abusive, rude, libellous, inappropriate, prurient, or blasphemous comments will not be tolerated and the commenter will be banned.
- Comments made on this website are the sole responsibility of the writer and do not represent the views of EucharisticAdorationCanada.com, Eucharistic Adoration Canada, its producers, authors or support team.
- Comments may be used, reproduced, modified, and published by EucharisticAdorationCanada.com and Eucharistic Adoration Canada into other works and in other formats or mediums.
- Social Media Managers will try to answer questions and comments when possible. Please be aware that may not be able to answer all of them.
- Users are solely responsible for the content of their comments.
- Views and opinions expressed by our users in the comments do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of Eucharistic Adoration Canada or any of the authors who contribute to the website.
- Comments must adhere to our Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right to remove comments we deem inappropriate, offensive or off topic.
What We Encourage:
- Comments that are brief, on topic and respond to the article/video/homily/talk or previous comments.
- Comments that are free from personal attack of other users.
- Comments that express differences in opinion in civil and constructive ways.
What We Discourage:
- Off topic comments that personally attack other users.
- Over lengthy comments – please get to the point.
What’s Not Allowed:
- Comments that violate our Terms and Conditions
- Comments that are abusive, disruptive, offensive, libellous, or inappropriate.
- Comments that contain advertising or spam.
This website uses HTTPS and has an SSL security certificate with encryption automatically installed and in place. https://en.support.wordpress.com/https-ssl/
We operate and serve clients in Canada. We ship products within North America. We are GDPR compliant. Our website does not send out spam emails.
Our website respects privacy, handles information from visitors responsibly and we do not sell information to other companies or third parties.
Personal or financial information processed is immediately destroyed in our system and/or not retained indefinitely.
In line with other legally required disclaimers:
None of the products listed or mentioned on our website are intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. None of the statements in this web site have been evaluated by the CDC, FDA, CMA, OMH, or the CADTH.
How to Submit a Request for Coverage:
- If you have topic suggestions, noteworthy story concepts, or interview requests please send inquiries to: email@example.com
- Please note that we may not be able to respond to every submission.