With the parish priest’s permission, we help start, increase and sustain adoration at parishes. For more information, to schedule an Adoration Invitation Sign-Up weekend or for assistance in organizing some or more hours of extended Eucharistic adoration or perpetual adoration, please contact us. We offer a number of options:
Dear Pastor and Coordinators of Eucharistic Adoration at your parish,
Thank you for all you have done to start and maintain adoration of the Blessed Sacrament at your location!
If your answer is yes to any of the these questions, please contact us for assistance.
We have a treasury of resources that we could share to help you to promote and maintain exposition of our Lord in the Blessed Sacrament at your parish!
- Has your parish’s Eucharistic adoration suffered due to the impact of COVID-19?
- Does your adoration ministry need to be rebuilt or renewed?
- Do you have any hours that need better coverage?
- Do you want fresh strategies to find and invite additional parishioners (or fallen away Catholics) to commit to become scheduled adorers?
- Would you like a boost for your adoration chapel/program to expand your hours of exposition or your number of adorers?
- We can provide interested parish clergy with sample adoration booster sign-up sermons with sign-up instructions, including alternative sign-up methods that have proven to be successful.
- Does your coordinating team of volunteers need anything like additional volunteers and organization or would you like to run things more easily with a few volunteers?
- Do you have or want to compile an adorer email list? If you don’t already have a copy, would you like to to have our digital adoration scheduling database program? It provides weekly sign-in sheets for up to 15 adorers per hour, and includes, if desired, a section for visitors to sign-in.
- Could you use our customizable “Adorer Welcome Kit” to familiarize new adorers on their responsibilities and how to find their own substitute if they are unable to attend?
May God continue to bless you and your ministry!
Based on the response of how many people sign-up through all methods and how many hours can be covered with 1-2 adorers, the pastor may decide to allow perpetual adoration around the clock or partial perpetual hours.
Note: Upon request, for some definitive mandatory part-time only or mini Sign-Ups or if you are doing your own in-house Sign-Up (DIY), if you need a customized Invitation to a Weekly Holy Hour that has check boxes for only pre-selected specific days and hours (i.e. each hour from 7am-10pm, excluding Mass times, daily or on certain days) we can prepare and provide this.
An Invitation with all hours may motivate more people to sign up to achieve a higher goal. If the result ends up being partial perpetual, it is still good to have been open to the special graces and blessings of having adoration round the clock.
“Come to Me, then, visit Me, and remain with Me by night, and I will work for you, and with you, and through you by day. By noctural adoration you will obtain from My Heart things which cannot be obtained from Me in any other way, especially the liberation of souls from the influence and oppression of powers of darkness. More souls are saved and liberated by adoration made during the night than by any other form of prayer: This is the prayer that unites you most closely to My own nights passed entirely in prayer during my life on earth.” (In Sinu Jesu, Imprimatur)
To schedule adorers, if your local coronavirus legislation does not allow for the successful traditional method of handing out and completing Invitations with pencils during Masses on the sign-up weekend, we offer an online adoration sign-up form for parish websites (or on our website if they prefer). People can be instructed to sign-up by filling out an online form, by text message, at a sign-up table perhaps outside the church, with any other required reservations system you may have etc. After the sign-up weekend, it could also be noted that they can call a telephone number etc. Paper Invitations and pencils have proven over many years to be very effective, so if they are allowed, they are used.