Establishing and maintaining Eucharistic Adoration is our mission. We welcome new members to join in this work of serving the Lord as a member of our Perpetual Eucharistic Adoration Coordinator & Parish Exchange – “PEACE”.
Aside from Eucharistic products for sale in our Order Centre (books, printed materials, monstrance pins, chapel veils etc.) we do not sell other coordinator or parish resources.
If your parish/priest or organization invites us to assist in person or from a distance in organizing your Adoration Invitation Sign-Up weekend and to provide ongoing support, free membership is granted.
For all others, there is a required or suggested one time membership fee that also helps towards the ongoing establishment, increase and maintenance of adoration.
- Free access to Coordinator & Parish Resources databases (that are not for sale) for starting, increasing and maintaining Eucharistic Adoration.
- The above includes a digital Start-Up or Booster Kit. Hundreds of hours have gone into preparing these materials. Our program has been proven to be successful.
- Adoration scheduling software that prints out a daily adoration schedule
- A coordinator meeting sign-in sheet and first adorer list
- Ideas for Ways to Increase Adorers
- A large collection of Eucharistic quotes. We suggest including one quote per week in parish bulletins for ongoing catechesis, evangelization, and attraction and retention of adorers.
- The option of customizing your new Adorer Welcome Information packet
- Occasional emails with inspiring Eucharistic messages
- Upon request, a personalized Invitation to a Weekly Holy Hour for your parish with specific hours
- Forms and materials to improve your chapel/adoration program organization
- If desired, a venue to contribute ideas and resources
- A way to contact us about promoting adoration in other parishes in Canada
- A forum for those interested in promoting adoration locally in your area or diocese
- If desired, possible networking pertaining other matters related to coordinating adoration
If you would like to make a payment more than the required fee, in the drop-down menu, please select a quantity of 2 or more or:
Interac e-transfer to: email@example.com. No password is needed as this will be auto-deposited into our bank account.
Cheques made out to our “Perpetual Eucharistic Adoration” project can be mailed to:
Perpetual Eucharistic Adoration, P.O. Box 74511 – 270 The Kingsway, Toronto, ON, M9A 5E2
If you prefer to pay via credit card by phone: (416) 527-0839
If you are unable to afford the suggested fee, or would like to send more, a payment of an amount that you are able to send towards our operating costs can be made by credit card or through PayPal by clicking on the yellow button below. If you can or would like to send a monthly or recurring amount it would be greatly appreciated. Please check the box for that to be set up. Note: you will still be free to make changes to your settings at any time.