Establishing, maintaining and expanding Eucharistic Adoration is our mission.
We welcome new members to join in this work of serving the Lord as a member of our Perpetual Eucharistic Adoration Coordinator & Parish Exchange – “PEACE”.
If your parish/priest or organization invites us to assist in person or from a distance in organizing your Adoration Invitation Sign-Up weekend and to provide ongoing support, free membership is granted.
For all others, there is a required or suggested one-time membership fee that also helps towards the ongoing establishment, increase and maintenance of adoration.
- Free access to Coordinator & Parish Resources databases (that are not for sale) for starting, increasing/expanding, reviving/renewing and maintaining Eucharistic Adoration.
- The above includes a comprehensive digital Start-Up or Booster/revival Kit, including Pastors or his delegates Kit, Organizational Kit, and new Adorers Kit.
- Hundreds of hours have gone into preparing these materials.
- Our program has been proven to be successful.
- Adoration scheduling software that prints out a daily adoration schedule for up to 15 adorers per hour
- A coordinator meeting sign-in sheet and first adorer list
- Ideas for Ways to Increase Adorers
- A large collection of Eucharistic quotes. We suggest including one quote per week in parish bulletins for ongoing catechesis, evangelization, and attraction and retention of adorers.
- The option of customizing your new Adorer Welcome Information packet
- Occasional emails with inspiring Eucharistic messages
- For remote and DIY assistance, sample sign-up sermons for parish clergy with sign-up instructions
- For remote and DIY assistance, we could work with a lay person/coordinator in the parish if pastor wants them to deliver a personal testimony with the sign-up instructions instead i.e. after Holy Communion
- Upon request, a personalized and customized Invitation to a Weekly Holy Hour sign-up form for your parish with specific hours
- Forms and materials to improve your chapel/adoration program organization
- Discussion and discernment of innovative methods to simplify and make running a chapel much easier, with fewer coordinators
- If desired, a venue to contribute ideas and resources
- A way to contact us about promoting adoration in other parishes
- Possible networking for those interested in promoting adoration locally in your area or diocese
- If desired, possible networking pertaining other matters related to coordinating adoration
- If you wish, we can also send out occasional inspiring Eucharistic emails to your adorers and they can be subscribed to our website
- This comprehensive package includes any initial and ongoing support and meetings you may want to have with our team
- Aside from Eucharistic products for sale in our Order Centre (books, printed materials, monstrance pins, chapel veils etc.) we do not sell other coordinator or parish resources
Preferred method of payment: Interac e-transfer to: firstname.lastname@example.org. No password is needed as this will be auto-deposited into our bank account. Please follow up with a phone call or email to let us know you sent payment and we will provide you with the access links and passwords and can speak over the phone if you wish to go over any questions you may have.
Or cheques made out to “Perpetual Eucharistic Adoration” and mailed to Perpetual Eucharistic Adoration, P.O. Box 74511 – 270 The Kingsway, Toronto, ON, M9A 5E2.
If you prefer to make a telephone credit card payment we can be reached at: (416) 527-0839 or toll free to 1-800-784-9550
We suggest/request a reasonable one-time fee of $300-$750CAD or more in order to survive. You can compare our modest fee to inviting another organization or visiting missionary where you may incurr total costs for flight, accommodations, meals, and stipends of possibly $2500-$5000US. We also provide you with an adoration scheduling program, while other software providers charge perpetual fees of, for example, $50US/month ($600US/ per year) plus other add-ons.
To make an online credit card or Paypal payment you can use the yellow button below. If you can or would like to send a monthly or recurring amount that also would be greatly appreciated. Please check the box for that to be set up. You will still be free to make changes to your settings at any time. If you would like to make a payment more than the required fee of $300-$750, in the drop-down menu, please select a quantity of 2 or more.
Your parish could reimburse you and fundraise from your adorers later, by asking them for $10 each or some amount to support your adoration program.
If you are unable to afford this amount, please contact us to arrange a payment of an amount that you and your parish are able to send towards our operating costs. We have some small poor parishes that are in debt and we do help them when they are unable, but we also need to make ends meet and pay our own bills so that our charity does not go bankrupt.
If your parish priest prefers to proceed now and be mailed an invoice for later that may also possible, but please confirm first who we should mail the invoice to the attention of, the parish address and a telephone number. Thanks.