For our comprehensive, simple documents and resources needed to start, increase and maintain adoration, please go to our:
ADDITIONAL EUCHARISTIC, PRAYER & SPIRITUAL RESOURCES :
Our goal is to promote or provide only orthodox resources that are faithful to the authentic teachings of the Catholic Church. Posting links does not mean that we endorse all content at other websites that we have no control over and that could change.
We are not selling the following materials and do not claim responsibility or credit for those we have not authored, yet give thanks for these treasures.
Please feel welcome to contact us if you discover any links that are not functional.
Enjoy listening to Chant while reading this page:
COMPREHENSIVE ADVANCE OR ONGOING EUCHARISTIC EVANGELIZATION:
More ideas for evangelization, to educate, maintain, boost/renew interest in adoration and to improve the organization of existing chapels/programs…
- Message St. Mother Teresa
- What is Adoration
- Come to Me
- Eucharist – Heart of the Church
- Miracle at Lanciano
- Twenty Four Reasons for wanting to spend One Hour a week with Jesus In The Blessed Sacrament
- Bread from Heaven
- Conversations with God
- EWTN – What is the Eucharist?
- Catechism of the Catholic Church on the Eucharist
- EWTN – What is Perpetual Adoration?
- Message from Mother Teresa
- Holy Hours in parishes initiative with music artists in USA: The 177 Project
We are living in grave times where Eucharistic Adoration is gravely needed:
- Ecclesia Eucharistica – The Eucharist is the Heart of the Church (Pope John Paul II)
- Stay With Us Lord – Mane Nobiscum Domine by Pope John Paul II
- Vatican document on adoration for the clergy
- Christ’s Faithful Laity – Christi Fidelis Laici
- Mirae Caritatis Encyclical Letter on the Holy Eucharist, Pope Leo XIII, 1902
- Sacrosanctum Concilium Constitution on the Sacred Liturgy, 1963
- Mysterium Fidei Encyclical Letter on the Holy Eucharist, Pope Paul VI, 1965
- Dominicae Cenae Letter on the Mystery and Worship of the Eucharist. Pope John Paul II, 1980
- Sacramentum Caritatis (Sacrament of Charity)
Post-Synodal Apostolic Exhortation on the Eucharist as the Source and Summit of the Church’s Life and Mission, Pope Benedict XVI, 2007
- Catechism of the Catholic Church on the Eucharist
- Most parishes already have at least one Monstrance used for Holy Thursday
- Small Monstrances are available through our Shop on this website
- Houses of Adoration – Les Maison d’Adoration
ADDITIONAL PROMOTIONAL & ADORER FORMATION RESOURCES:
- Perpetual Eucharistic Adoration: Objections and Replies
- How Has Adoration affected your life?
- Article by Canadian Fr. Jim Whalen national director of Priests for Life who started PEA in his parish: Adoration Fr. Whalen of Priests for Life Canada
- Article about PEA at Our Lady of Grace parish Angus, ON: PA OLG Angus ON
- Article: Watch One Hour
- This woman started 22 Perpetual Adoration Chapels – Taffy Council Evangelizer
- www.walkwithhim.org Catechetical Info – Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis
- Rediscover the Wonder of Adoration
- Retreat Workshop for Adoration Coordinators
- Subscribe to the Fr. John Hardon Archive and Guild
- The Spiritual and Psychological value of frequent confession – Fr. John Hardon
- Article: O Sacrament Most Holy – Companions of the Cross
- Testimonies of Favours Granted
- Lectio Divina – Westminster Abbey
- Adoration Chapel SILENCE Sign
- Chapel Sign Holy Ground
HOW TO START AND PRAY HOLY HOURS FOR VARIOUS GROUPS:
- Start & Pray Holy Hours
- Start Adoration for Children & Youth
- Start Adoration for Youth
- Start Eucharistic Adoration for Life & Family
- Start Eucharistic Adoration for Religious
- Daily Holy Hours for Clergy & Seminarians
- Divine Mercy Sunday Holy Hour aid
- Photocopy and insert this flyer into your parish bulletin: How to Make a Holy Hour flyer
- Holy Hour of Reparation to the Sacred Heart of Jesus
- Eucharistic Holy Hour
- Laminated card for How to Make a Holy Hour
- Prayer Time – A Collection of Catholic Prayers by the Knights of Columbus
- Opus Angelorum Chalice of Strength Prayers for Priests
THE REAL PRESENCE ASSOCIATION:
Permission is granted to download, print/use any materials (Note: no permission was granted for uploading onto websites – only links can be provided):
Links for some of their most pertinent document
- Eucharist – A Sacrament to be Adored
- Week 1: The Eucharist and Sanctity: I Believe
- Week 2: The Eucharist and Sanctity: What Do We Believe?
- Week 3: The Eucharist and Sanctity: Why Do We Believe?
- Week 4: The Eucharist and Sanctity: How To Believe?
- The Real Presence of Christ in the Eucharist: A Eucharistic Retreat
- Understanding the Eucharist – the Greatest Need in the Church Today
- The Most Holy Eucharist Series: Treasury of God’s Blessing for Ourselves and Others
- The Most Holy Eucharist Series: The Real Presence as Communication of Grace
- The Most Holy Eucharist Series: Eucharistic Doctrine on the Real Presence Part 1
- The Most Holy Eucharist Series: Eucharistic Doctrine on the Real Presence Part II
- The Most Holy Eucharist Series: Prayer Before the Blessed Sacrament Part I
- The Most Holy Eucharist Series: Prayer Before the Blessed Sacrament Part II
- The History of Eucharistic Adoration
- Worship of the Eucharist Outside of Mass Part I
- Worship of the Eucharist Outside of Mass Part II
- Let us Love the Blessed Sacrament: St. Peter Julian Eymard
- Eucharistic Love: Eucharistic Handbook: St. Peter Julian Eymard
- Why Eucharistic Adoration? Why Adore Him?
- Eucharistic Index
- The Real Presence Association’s Perpetual Eucharistic Adoration Manual
- The above includes this handbook
EUCHARISTIC REFLECTIONS & SERMONS:
- The Healing Power of the Eternal High Priest Kathleen Beckman, L.H.S.
- Eucharistic Amazement: To Gaze at Christ and Be Transfigured K. Beckman, L.H.S.
- Eucharistic Amazement Leads to Joy Kathleen Beckman, L.H.S.
- The Holy Hour: Encountering Divine Mercy Kathleen Beckman, L.H.S.
- The Eucharist: A Remedy to Boost Spiritual, Physical and Psychological Health Kathleen Beckman, L.H.S.
- Reparation for Eucharistic Abuses Kathleen Beckman, L.H.S.
- 5 Things to Know about Eucharistic Adoration
- Confraternity of Priest Adorers and lay associate adorers making daily holy hour: https://www.cenacleosb.org/adorers
- Easter and the Holy Eucharist
- Real Presence – Let’s think about it
- Cardinal Sin promo message
- Dynamic Catholic Matthew Kelly – Love & the Eucharist
- We have a database of Eucharistic start-up and booster sermons for clergy who contact us for assistance increasing adoration (and sign-up instructions that can be delivered by laity that do not replace the clergy’s sermon)
- Setting Out Anew with Christ in the Eucharist Pope John Paul II
- The Eucharist: Heart of the Church Pope Benedict XVI
- On the Most Holy Eucharist Bishop Athanasius Schneider
“The adherence to the fire of love that Jesus brought to Earth embraces our entire existence and adoring God and a willingness to serve our neighbour. Worshipping God and being available to serve our neighbour. The first, adoring God means learning the prayer of adoration, which we often forget. That is why I invite everyone to discover the beauty of the prayer of adoration and to practice it often.” Pope Francis 18.08.19 Angelus, St Peter’s Square, Rome Angelus 20th Sunday of Ordinary Time Year C Luke 12: 49-53: http://www.popefrancishomilies.com/our-heart
CHAPEL RENEWAL/BOOSTER IDEAS:
- Attracting New or More Adorers
- For a Renewal/booster for night hours: The Value of Sacrifice
- Vultus Article: Adoration and Rejuvenation
- You could start a Google group for your adorers to network for substitutes
- Sample parish chapel brochure
EUCHARISTIC QUOTES FOR PARISH BULLETINS
One quote per week can be printed in parish bulletins and uses as booster bulletin inserts to attract more adorers to existing programs/chapels:
- Eucharistic Quotes database 2019
- Eucharistic Quotes for Bulletins – 10 pages with some suggestions by month
- Eucharistic Quotes – 179 pages
- Eucharistic Quotes – St. Faustina – 2 pages
- http://www.therealpresence.org/eucharst/tes/quotes15.html – see 15 or more pages
- Adoration notes for bulletin 1_1
ST. PETER JULIAN EYMARD:
- My Eucharistic Day – St. Peter Julian Eymard
EUCHARISTIC AUDIOVISUAL MATERIALS:
Video links you may want to include on your parish website or show in parish for pre-evangelization, catechesis and chapel renewal:
- The Holy Eucharist as the Real Presence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBsl7PVMJqI
The body and blood, together with the soul and divinity, of our Lord Jesus Christ, therefore the whole Christ is truly, really, and substantially contained in the sacrament of the Holy Eucharist. -Video Upload powered by https://www.TunesToTube.com
- The Real Presence of Christ # 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItEv6u3v6E4
- The Real Presence of Christ # 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjrhWhwuFO4
- The Real Presence of Christ # 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHqO0ExkJFU
The Real Presence of Christ #3
- The Real Presence of Christ # 4: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tw4uUZ04ohU
- The Real Presence of Christ # 5: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5iaJo0krTs
- The Real Presence of Christ # 6: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8-QwzEYhBk
- The Real Presence of Christ # 7: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yC7hV622S0
- The Real Presence of Christ # 8: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agCMgS1bQDg
- The Real Presence of Christ # 9: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QdE8-z5GAM
- How Do I Pray? By Bishop Cozzens
- Homilies and Talks: https://mostholyeucharist.com/homilies-and-talks/
There are many videos free of charge on Youtube:
- Shalom World TV is interested in adoration and our apostolic efforts to establish adoration in parishes across Canada. They are looking for people, including clergy, that want to be on a video about why they go for adoration/exposition of the Blessed Sacrament, including the blessings and graces or healings and miracles, that may have been experienced. If you know someone that is interested in being on a video, they can contact Shalom TV. They make Online videos and post them at this link: http://www.shalomworldtv.org/adore
- How two women started adoration in their parish
- EWTN – Eucharistic Miracle in Buffalo
- Eucharistic Miracles – videos
- Eucharistic Miracle of Sokolka Poland
- Part I Scott Hahn: The Eucharist Source & Summit of our Faith
- Scott Hahn on how the Eucharist made him Catholic
- Mary Mother of the Eucharist Retreat by Fr. Zachary SOLT
EUCHARISTIC FAITH FACTS FROM CATHOLICS UNITED FOR THE FAITH – CUF:
- Eucharistic Exposition-Appropriate Devotional Activities
- Invalid Masses
- Proper Handling of Eucharistic Species After Communion
- Gathering Around the Altar at the Consecration
- Elevation of the Host
- Christ’s Presence in the Mass
- Kneeling After Communion (re Novus Ordo Mass)
- Norms for Eucharistic Adoration with Exposition
- Spiritual Communion
- St. Augustine’s Real Faith in the Real Presence
- This Is My Body-Christ’s Real Presence in the Eucharist
- Worthy Reception of Holy Communion
- CUF granted permission for their Faith Facts to be printed and copied as long as they remain in their original format. If you only use an excerpt, please cite CUF and the title of the Faith Fact.
MUSIC SONG PLAYLISTS FOR HOLY HOURS:
Sample Adoration Song Playlists:
ONLINE ADORATION & SEVEN DAY DIOCESAN ROSARY EXPOSITION CONGRESSES:
- God wants us to adore Him in person if possible, but if you are isolated at home, or unable to find a chapel that is open, Online Perpetual Eucharistic Adoration has a list of chapels broadcasting 24/7 adoration
- Diocesan Rosary Congresses are dedicated to bringing honour and glory to Our Saviour and Our Lady, and healing to our world. A Rosary Congress is the continual praying of the Rosary in Adoration before the Blessed Sacrament for seven days and nights, wrapping our nation, dioceses, communities, and families within the Heart of Mary – praying for God to unleash Divine Mercy upon us and to usher in the reign of the Eucharistic Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary. While we primarily focus on establishing permanent exposition in parishes we collaborate with this organization for those who want to have seven day prayer vigils in Canada, and adapting this to an Online virtual format when it is impossible to adore in person due to pandemics or other reasons. If you would like to organize one in your diocese or help to spread this in Canada, you can contact us or contact them directly.
- Join a virtual Rosary Congress with 7 days and nights of adoration, rosary and special events Online including daily Mass, speakers, childrens’ holy hour: https://www.rosarycongressusa.org/virtual/
- Desire to be present with Jesus in person when possible
- Grow in hunger and thirst for the time when you can be physically present to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament again
- “There is no such thing as media sacraments….
- For the homebound/shut-ins, some parishes set up a webcam to live stream their Monstrance or Tabernacle that can broadcasted with permission at local seniors centres, long term care etc..
- Live adoration takes place online 24 x 7, you can make it your home page.
MEDITATIONS AND PRAYERS FOR EUCHARISTIC ADORATION & MORE LINKS:
- IBreviary (Divine Office Prayers)
- Vespers and Benediction on Youtube
- More Prayers for Eucharistic Adoration
- Links on the Eucharist, videos on the Eucharist, books on the Eucharist
- A collection of Eucharistic prayers and meditations
- Adoration meditations and prayers by St. Alphonsus Liguori (31 meditations and prayers, may use the day of each month for adoration)
- Scriptures on the Eucharist
- Jesus Our Eucharistic Love (from the existing Internet version)
- The Real Presence (48 articles written by St. Peter Julian Eymard from the existing Internet version)
- My Eucharist Day (suggestions on adoration written by St. Peter Eymard)
- Stations of the Cross with Eucharistic meditations (written by St. Peter Eymard)
- The Eucharistic Meditations of the Cure d’Ars (download file)
- The Blessed Eucharist Our Greatest Treasure – St. Alphonsus Ligouri
- What Is Impossible For One Man to Accomplish By Himself Becomes Possible With Your Help!
INSPIRING IMAGES, QUOTES AND MATERIALS ON PINTEREST:
ADORATION MATERIALS AND POSTERS:
- For other digital French materials see the links at: https://adorationeucharistique.wordpress.com/ressources-et-liens/
- or http://www.adoperp.fr
- Helpful Poster
- Eucharistic Adoration Prayer Card
- Adoration Children Prayers for Visit to Blessed Sacrament
ARTICLES OR BULLETIN INSERTS:
- How long is Jesus present in the Eucharist after we receive Holy Communion?
- Freedom from Theft – spend an hour a day with Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament by Fr. Jim Altman
- 7 Lessons from Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament
- New Adorer Instructions
- Full Time Adoration on Rise in Twin Cities
- Archdioceses Earliest Chapels Mark Three Decades
- The Wonder of the Adoration Chapel
- Perpetual Adoration is Closest Thing to Walking with Jesus
- Can’t Make it to Mass or Adoration? Try these live Youtube channels
- How the Eucharist can Connect Us to our Deceased Relatives
- Get the Apostolic Pardon for the dying
- Why is the Eucharist called a Host?
- Eucharistic adoration in the 21st century – Adoring Christ in the Blessed Sacrament is practised in thousands of U.S. parishes and bestows many gifts on the Church
- Take it to Eucharistic Adoration – Catholic Watchmen
- Eucharistic Miracles
- Tips for Private Prayer
- Tips for Family Prayer
- 17 Ways to boost belief in the Eucharist
- Vatican News – Church must grow in adoration
- 10 Surprising Things That Happen When You Go To Adoration More Often
- “Have you ever been to Eucharistic Adoration? If you haven’t, it’s time to start. Your life will change when you come before Jesus in the Eucharist!” Source: Why do you go to Eucharistic Adoration?
- “Rather than something to do or achieve, how can we make Eucharistic Adoration should be more like spending time with a friend?” Source: Adoration: The Ultimate Act and Habit of Friendship
- Catholic Register – Finding Jesus Touch Through Eucharistic Adoration
- The Unhappy Hour
- The Eucharistic Miracle that Occurred at Fatima
- Prayer for priests: www.sevensistersapostolate.org
- Letter to RCIA new Catholics inviting to adoration
EUCHARISTIC BOOKS AND BOOKLETS:
Adoration books and materials for your chapel may be purchased in our shop at this link.
Often parishioners have Catholic books that contain the Church’s Imprimatur that they would like to donate to their parish chapel or library. The coordinator can note on the book “Please leave this book in the adoration chapel”. (See Adoration Chapel Guidelines above for more details).
We hope to be able and can try to provide some Catholic books (new or second hand) for your chapel.
- Free Eucharistic E-book for pastors and adorers: In Sinu Jesu – When Heart Speaks to Heart: The Journal of A Priest at Prayer by a Benedictine Monk – This book has an Imprimatur.
- “My Holy Hour” booklet by Fr. John Hardon
- “The Power of Silence” http://www.ncregister.com/daily-news/cardinal-robert-sarah-discusses-the-sublimity-of-silence
- Holy Hour of Reparation to the Sacred Heart of Jesus
- My Visit With Jesus the Divine Friend of Children
- “Could You Not Watch with Me One Hour? How to cultivate a deeper relationship with the Lord through Eucharistic Adoration”, by Fr. Florian Racine MSE
- “St. Mary Magdalene: Prophetess of Eucharistic Love” by Fr. Sean Davidson
- “That I May See: Journeying from Spiritual Confusion and Blindness to the Radiance of the Eucharist” by Fr. Barry Braum
- Jesus Our Eucharistic Love
International Conference on Eucharistic Adoration:
As obedient Catholics, we submit ourselves to the ultimate official pronouncement of the Church on
- Fatima Prayers
- Adoration & the Eucharist
- I am leading you in a motherly way to adore my Son
- I am calling you to adore Him
- I carried Him within me, the Host in the heart
- Pray day & night, Never cease to adore and thank Him
- High time for you to kneel before my Son
- Fifty Four Day Rosary Novena
- You will find strength in the Eucharist
- Pope Emertius Benedict XVI proclaimed upon Fr. Gobbi’s death: “Fr. Gobbi went right to Heaven.” Source – see quote, Cardinal Ivan Dias: http://www.olpgchicago.org/fr-gobbi.htm
- The book: To the Priests, Our Lady’s Beloved Sons: https://frgobbi.wordpress.com/
- “Make the Eucharistic Jesus the centre of your prayer, the sun of your life, the love of your entire priestly life. Begin once again to hold hours of public Eucharistic adoration, so that Jesus may bring His reign of holiness and life into hearts and souls”. – On the Rock of the Apostolic Faith
- Jesus in the Eucharist – The Marian Movement of Priests
- Mother of the Eucharist – Marian Movement of Priests
- Mother of Adoration and Reparation – MMP
- The Johns of the Eucharistic Jesus – MMP
- Let us adore Jesus crucified – MMP
- Open the doors to Christ – MMP
- I am glorified – MMP
- You are the apple of my eye – MMP
- The Glorious Reign of Christ – MMP
- Comfort Amidst Mourning – MMP
- Your Priestly Fidelity – MMP
- Go and Evangelize – MMP
- Prostrate yourselves with me – MMP
- The times of your witness – MMP
- Fr. Francis Geremia, MMP of Canada, May 23, 2020 – Our Lady teaches us to pray in these difficult times
Show the Eucharistic Miracles Exhibit – access it Online or order a DVD:
EXAMINATION OF CONSCIENCE
Permission is granted to make copies of this pamphlet:
SAMPLE PARISH ADORATION WEBSITES:
- Another parish website: http://ststanschurch.org/content/adorers-christ-ark-mercy
Sample from parish website: http://www.ourladyoffatima.org/Adoration/PEA_Q&A.htm
Let’s start igniting a Eucharistic fire in hearts:
- Eucharistic Revival – we want to start a fire!
- We want you – Eucharistic missionaries in every parish!
- Fr. Jorge Torres explains Bishops’ plan for Eucharistic Revival
- 2021 Virtual Eucharistic Conference talks still available
- Church turns steps into art for Corpus Christi
- Mary’s First Communion teaches reverence for the Eucharist
- Statement on reception of Holy Communion by those who persist in public grave sin
- “Come and take possession of my heart” – The First Holy Communion of St. Josemaria Escriva
- Registration for “Behind the Veil, A Virtual Look into Various Forms of Consecrated Life”, July 17, 2021
- Holy Hours for healing your nation, May – Oct., Thursdays, 7 p.m.
- Encountering Jesus in the Holy Eucharist – Fr. Leo Augustina
- Precious Blood of Jesus – Servant of God, Fr. John Hardon SJ
Many thanks to those who helped prepare all of the above resources for sharing and providing such a vast collection of Eucharistic materials. We are open to suggestions for improvement. You are welcome to send us links or resources.
For adoration starters, founders and adorers that have gone Home to God already, we give thanks and ask for your intercessory prayers, blessings and protection.
Our Lady of Perpetual Eucharistic Adoration, pray for us!