Charitable donations to support our missionary apostolate are greatly needed and appreciated! Since we are a project of our federally incorporated registered Canadian charity, income tax receipts for donations over $20 will be provided.
Gifts for Our Supporters:
Along with your charitable receipt, you will be included in a Spiritual Bouquet of Nine Masses and Nine of each of the following: Holy Communions, Holy Hours, Rosaries, Stations of the Cross and Chaplets of Divine Mercy.
In addition, you will receive the following gifts (unless you specify otherwise) for donations of:
$20-49: A Eucharistic Holy Card and pamphlet
$50-99: All of the above gifts plus a selection of Eucharistic pamphlets
$100-249: All of the above, plus a Spiritual Bouquet with card and a Monstrance lapel pin. For repeat donations – you can specify if you prefer one Mass offered for you or your intention(s) instead.
$250-$500: All of the above, plus one Mass, a printed Monstrance Mass card and high quality Eucharistic book.
$501-$999: All of the above, plus a total of two Masses.
$1000 or more: All of the above, plus a total of five Masses. Number of Masses offered will increase in proportion to donation amount.*
*Please indicate if you prefer only to receive the gift of Mass(es) offered for you or your intentions.
Donations can be made by credit card or through PayPal by clicking on the yellow button below. If you would like to make a monthly or recurring payment, check the box for that to be set up. Note: you are free to make changes to your settings at any time.
Donations can also be made by Interac e-transfer to: email@example.com
Cheques made out to our “Perpetual Eucharistic Adoration” project can be mailed to:
Perpetual Eucharistic Adoration
P.O. Box 74511
270 The Kingsway
You can dedicate a donation in honour of, or in memory of, a special person, loved one or cause that is close to your heart. For donations of $5,000 or more, upon request, an engraved memorial or plaque may be placed at one of the perpetual adoration chapels that we help to establish.
You can also make a donation through Canada Helps. If you can, please register to Donate Monthly, make a donation of securities or help fundraise for our registered charity:
For direct deposit, credit card payment by phone, or to obtain information about making a bequest of securities/stocks, cash or other assets in your Will, please call us at: (416) 527-0839.
If you would like to make a pledge, please complete and return this form via regular mail or contact us:
Thank you for your support for Eucharistic Adoration!
Some of the Benefits and Fruits of Our Activities Include:
- Salvation and sanctification of souls.
- Glory, honour, praise and adoration of Almighty God.
- Spread of peace, joy, and goodness amongst all people.
- Alleviation of: spiritual poverty, isolation, lack of community, and providing an oasis where there are currently spiritual deserts.
- God’s blessings upon society, the Church, parishes, clergy, religious, and laity.
- Increased holiness and charity.
- Masses offered in our Spiritual Bouquets, hours of prayer, and Eucharistic adoration have a positive impact on our country and society.
- Prayer and Masses help to deliver souls from Purgatory to enter into Heaven.
- God’s love is brought to souls and souls to God’s love.
- Each adoration site is an oasis of peace where individuals or groups enjoy contemplative prayer in the Real Presence of Christ in the Sacred Species.
- Allowing people to explore and discover new depths of spirituality in time spent in the Presence of the most Blessed Sacrament.
- Brings about the return of fallen away Catholics and conversion away from sin.
- The understanding, hope and responsibility fostered through Eucharistic Adoration fuels, revives and strengthens vocations, families, marriages, churches, priests and communities.
- Documented decrease in crimes and other evils where Adoration chapels are established.
- Builds Christian community and improved human relations, justice and service.
- Increased Mass attendance, better preparation for and frequenting of the Sacraments.
- Increased love, respect and reverence.
- Reawakening and deepening of faith in the Real Presence of Christ in the Eucharist.
- A continuing legacy of thousands or millions of hours of prayer of perpetual adoration.
- All persons, including non-Catholics, are welcome and invited to pray at adoration chapels.
- Helping people to develop a personal relationship with God.