We are a centre for the promotion, establishment and maintenance of round the clock and partial (part-time) perpetual Eucharistic adoration across Canada. Our apostolate provides Adoration Invitation Sign-Up Weekends, comprehensive organization and resources for starting or increasing Eucharistic adoration.
It is our mission to help fulfill St. Pope John Paul II’s hope and great desire to see the establishment of perpetual Eucharistic adoration in all parishes and Christian communities. May every cardinal, bishop, pastor, clergy, religious and lay person do all they can to fulfill this important goal.
“The worship of the Eucharist outside of the Mass is of inestimable value for the life of the Church. … It is the responsibility of Pastors to encourage, also by their personal witness, the practice of Eucharistic adoration, and exposition of the Blessed Sacrament in particular, as well as prayer of adoration before Christ present under the Eucharistic species” (Ecclesia de Eucharistia, No. 25).
“Each one of us is a co-worker of Christ – we must labour hard to carry Him to the hearts where he has not yet been known and loved… But, unless we have Jesus, we cannot give Him: that is why we need the Eucharist. Spend as much time as possible in front of the Blessed Sacrament and He will fill you with His strength and His power” (St. Mother Teresa of Calcutta).
During Perpetual Eucharistic Adoration (PEA), or extended exposition of the Real Presence of Jesus in the most Blessed Sacrament in a Monstrance, at least one person is present. Spiritually, Jesus and Our Lady’s Immaculate Heart are the centre for PEA/EA in Canada.
Within Canada, we help to fulfill the aims of and collaborate with The Real Presence Eucharistic Education and Adoration Association.
Since 1999, we have maintained a registered Canadian charitable status. In addition to continuing a ministry of helping to promote and establish adoration, we were also commissioned to continue promotional efforts of a previous Perpetual Eucharistic Adoration Association of Canada that originally published the Real Presence newsletter, after their own operations were discontinued due to lack of funds.
We uphold the Vatican Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith’s Profession of Faith and Oath of Fidelity. Our apostolic efforts are theologically and morally sound; utilizing faithful resources, including the ecclesiastically approved Perpetual Eucharistic Adoration Manual.
More general ecclesiastical endorsements for Perpetual Eucharistic Adoration are included under the diocesan and resource sections of our website. Upon request, private letters of recommendation for our organization can be provided.
- Perpetual Eucharistic adoration throughout the 24 hour day;
- Extended Eucharistic adoration, beginning in the early hours of the morning and continuing until the evening;
- Daily Eucharistic adoration during specific hours;
- Eucharistic adoration during one or more days of the week during specific hours;
- Eucharistic adoration for special circumstances, such as feast days and anniversaries;
- Eucharistic Adoration Holy Hours for every parish and Christian community and for everyone – priests and seminarians, religious congregations, children, youth, the family, schools, adults, the elderly and care centres, prisons, for life and other intentions;
- Eucharistic Processions;
- Eucharistic Education and Catechesis.
A video on Eucharistic Adoration: